sábado, 18 de maio de 2019

Hollow Me

ACT I – On. And on.

On the riding sun,

On the rising moon.

I walk alone, wandering in wonders.

An unpractical skeptic,

The man in black in me.



The sorrow-minded never fully understood

What does peace of mind and relief means.

Because a heart shaped in the battlefield

Can’t stand a peaceful mind.



Fear, anger and misunderstanding are my crowd

And a life of depression lies in my soul.



ACT II – Demented.

Spilt me up and torn me apart,

cause I am coming undone.

My duality is the only sign of life

in this misery called routine.

Although I am smiling, my heart screams in agony.



I will not prevail.

I will succumb.

End me.

End me now.



Will I ever take control?

Will I ever be whole?

No, I won't.

One can't be whole if it misses his soul.



Darker. Getting darker.

I can't stand my own.



Going snap.



ACT III – Obsession.

I wish to dream again.

And again.

And again.

And again.



Struggling in strangle by a broken mind.

Feed me to the pack, ‘cause I wish to dream (again).



No more excuses

I’m going to take the leap.

Fear no more, old me

Heaven awaits for us.


ACT IV - Fear no more
The story must go on 

(TBC)

--
Rogério Olanda

Nenhum comentário: